Health & Safety
Last updated: March 22, 2021
- The Crossing the Delaware tour in the Historic Village is available beginning April 4, 2021. Timed tickets must be purchased online in advance because capacities are limited. The tour is outdoors only; masks and social distancing are required.
- Admission to Bowman’s Hill Tower is available beginning April 4, 2021. Timed tickets must be purchased online in advance because capacities are limited.
- Tours of the Thompson-Neely Farmstead and Grist Mill are not available.
- The Historic Village is open from dawn to dusk for free self-guided tours and passive recreation.
- The Visitor Center is open from 10 AM to 5 PM, seven days a week. The Visitor Center gift shop is open with limited capacity.
- The gallery in the Visitor Center will be open beginning April 4, 2021 with limited capacity.
- Bathrooms are open inside the Visitor Center; in the field across the street and diagonal from the Visitor Center; and at the Thompson-Neely House.
- The Thompson-Neely Farmstead and Grist Mill will remain closed.
In order to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Per CDC guidelines, all people over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask when indoors, and outdoors during guided tours.
- Park staff will maintain six feet of social distancing. Floor markings and signs will assist guests with this effort inside the Visitor Center.
- All guests should remain at least six feet apart from people outside of their party during their visit.
- Guided tours of the Historic Village take place entirely outdoors. Tour capacity has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at the Visitor Center, and hand-sanitizing stations have been installed in the Historic Village.
- Staff regularly clean high-touch areas throughout the day.
Limited events and site rentals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. All organized events required a rental agreement.
Please contact the Visitor Center at 215-493-4076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.