Health & Safety
Last updated: May 27, 2021
- Timed tickets for tours and Bowman’s Hill Tower must be purchased online in advance because capacities are limited.
- The Historic Village is open from dawn to dusk for free self-guided tours and passive recreation.
- The Visitor Center is open from 10 AM to 5 PM, seven days a week.
- The Visitor Center gift shop is open with limited capacity. The gallery in the Visitor Center is open.
- Bathrooms are open inside the Visitor Center; in the field across the street and diagonal from the Visitor Center; and at the Thompson-Neely House.
In order to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Per CDC guidelines, unvaccinated visitors are asked to wear a mask while indoors or taking a guided tour.
- Tour capacity has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed in the Historic Village.
- Staff regularly clean high-touch areas throughout the day.
Limited events and site rentals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. All organized events required a rental agreement.
Please contact the Visitor Center at 215-493-4076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.