Ways to Give

Thank you for helping us preserve and promote American history!

You can support the non-profit Friends of Washington Crossing Park with a gift of annual support, a gift made as part of the estate planning process or a major gift or endowment.

You can also donate online or discuss additional options with Jennifer Martin, Executive Director of the Friends of Washington Crossing Park, at 215-493-4076.

Honor & Memorial Gifts

An honor or memorial gift to the Friends of Washington Crossing Park is a thoughtful way to recognize or mark the passing of a loved one. Our donation page includes an optional field that allows you to note that your gift is made in honor of someone else.

Planned Giving

A bequest from your estate can support the Friends of Washington Crossing Park for years to come. These gifts are considered a charitable contribution that could reduce taxes on your estate. To discuss your planned giving options, please call 215-493-4076.

Corporate Gifts

The Friends of Washington Crossing Park offer opportunities for corporate support and engagement. Options include sponsorship opportunities, support for your company’s matching gift program, and as an approved Educational Improvement Organization in Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program.

Explore more opportunities for corporate partners or call 215-493-4076 to discuss your options.

History for All Fund

Through our History for All Fund, Colonial Days field trips are available to local schools that qualify for Title I funding. To make a personal or corporate gift to this fund, please call 215-493-4076.