George Washington and other Founders were some of the first civically engaged businessmen in the United States. In that same spirit, the Friends of Washington Crossing Park invite corporate participation in our mission.
Tax-deductible contributions provide much-needed support for the field trips, community events, and educational programming offered by the Friends of Washington Crossing Park.
Program and Event Sponsorship
Your business or organization can sponsor fundraisers and educational programs through the Friends of Washington Crossing Park.
To learn how you can promote your business while supporting the park, contact Jennifer Martin, Executive Director for the Friends of Washington Crossing Park, at Jmartin@FriendsWCP.org.
Sponsor can submit payments through the sponsorship payment form.
To recognize the value of their employees’ contributions to organizations like the Friends of Washington Crossing Park, many corporations and organizations will offer to match their employees’ charitable gifts.
Contact your employer’s HR department to see if your gift is eligible for a corporate match. Matching gift forms can be sent to email@example.com.
To find us in your company’s corporate giving database, please use Tax ID Number 27-1655016.
The Friends of Washington Crossing Park have partnered with corporate volunteers from:
- Educational Testing Service
- Verus Inc.
Volunteering opportunities can be tailored to meet the schedules and mutual goals and objectives of our corporate partners.
The Friends of Washington Crossing Park is honored to have received major gifts and annual financial support for special events, field trips, and other programs from:
- Battlefield Leadership, LLC
- Capital Health
- Church & Dwight Employee Giving Fund
- Colonial Farms
- Contemporary Corvette
- Continental Tavern
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- First National Bank and Trust of Newtown
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Isaac Newton’s
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Jay Spaziano Real Estate
- NJM Insurance Group
- Penn Community Bank
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Team Toyota
- Seasons Garden Center
- Sir Speedy Newtown
Foundations and Grants
Many of the programs offered by the Friends are supported by genrous grant funding from foundations and organizations, including:
- Albert W. Bader Foundation
- Bucks Beautiful
- The County of Bucks
- Historical Society of Lower Southampton Township
- Kiwanis Club of Washington Crossing-Yardley
- Lower Delaware Wild & Scenic River/Delaware Green River Partnership
- Macquarie Foundation
- McLean Contributionship
- National Park Service
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- Pennsylvania State Questers
- Visit Bucks County Tourism Grant Program
- Washington Crossing Foundation
- Washington Crossing Daughters of the American Revolution / Sons of the American Revolution