George Washington and other Founders were some of the first civically-engaged businessmen in the United States. In that same spirit, the Friends of Washington Crossing Park invite corporate participation in our mission.
Tax-deductible contributions provide much-needed support for the field trips, community events, and educational programming offered by the Friends of Washington Crossing Park.
To learn how you can promote your business while supporting the park, contact Danielle Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program and Event Sponsorship
Your business or organization can sponsor fundraisers and educational programs through the Friends of Washington Crossing Park. Please contact Danielle Gress at email@example.com to learn more and submit payment through the sponsorship payment form.
To recognize the value of their employees’ contributions to organizations like the Friends of Washington Crossing Park, many corporations and organizations will offer to match their employees’ charitable gifts.
Contact your employer’s HR department to see if your gift is eligible for a corporate match. Matching gift forms can be sent to Danielle Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find us in your company’s corporate giving database, please use Tax ID Number 27-1655016.
Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC)
The Friends of Washington Crossing Park are an approved Educational Improvement Organization (EIO) through the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC).
Contributions by corporations participating in the EITC program are eligible for state tax credit (up to 75% of the gift total in the first year and up to 90% of the gift total in the second year). The contribution may also be deducted for federal tax purposes. Corporate support through EITC supports our Colonial Days field trip program.
The Friends of Washington Crossing Park have partnered with corporate volunteers from:
- Educational Testing Service
- Verus Inc.
The Friends of Washington Crossing Park receive financial support for special events, field trips, and other programs from:
- Battlefield Leadership, LLC
- Bucks County Community College
- Bucks County School of Beauty Culture
- Cabin Communications
- Capital Health
- Colonial Farms
- Continental Tavern
- Crossing Vineyards & Winery
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Customers Bank
- The Davidson Group
- First National Bank and Trust of Newtown
- First Platinum Abstract, LLC
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Dr. Howell Bichefsky, DMD
- Isaac Newton’s
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Jay Spaziano Real Estate
- JDOC Marine
- Landmark Hospitality
- Matthew V. Piotrowski, Architect
- Network Connections
- NJM Insurance Group
- Penn Community Bank
- Pen Ryn Estate
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Port A Bowl Restrooms Co.
- Robin Kemmerer Assoc., LLC
- Seasons Garden Center
- Sir Speedy Newtown
Foundations and Grants
Many of the programs offered by the Friends are supported with grant funding from foundations and organizations, including:
- Albert Bader Foundation
- Bucks Beautiful
- Church & Dwight Employee Giving Fund
- The County of Bucks
- Historical Society of Lower Southampton Township
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Kiwanis Club of Washington Crossing-Yardley
- Lower Delaware Wild & Scenic River/Delaware Green River Partnership
- Macquarie Foundation
- McLean Contributionship
- Pennsylvania State Questers
- Visit Bucks County
- Washington Crossing Foundation
- Washington Crossing Daughters of the American Revolution / Sons of the American Revolution