Support Your Park
The mission of the Friends of Washington Crossing Park is to support the programs of Washington Crossing Historic Park (PA). Your tax-deductible gift will help the Friends promote the park as an historic site, educate the public, and aid in the preservation, collection and maintenance of materials, buildings, and artifacts relating to the colonial period.
Your gift can make a direct impact in our work. For example…
- Your gift of $25 allows us to purchase three packs of seeds for the Hibbs House historical garden
- Your gift of $50 covers one birthday cake for George Washington’s Birthday Party in February
- Your gift of $100 helps us add a period fife to our fife and drum corps
- Your gift of $250 funds a day of free educational programming for low-income students
- Your gift of $500 provides period-accurate clothing for one of our historical interpreters
- Your gift of $1,000 feeds the sheep at the Thompson-Neely Farmstead for up to one year
Checks can also be mailed to:
The Friends of Washington Crossing Park
P.O. Box 1776
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
The official registration and financial information of the Friends of Washington Crossing Park may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the attorney general of the State of New Jersey by calling 973-504-6215 and is available on the internet at www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charity/charfrm.htm. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement.