Crossing Reenactor Registration
Registration is now open for the December 11 and 25 Crossing Reenactments! If you will be participating as a reenactor, please read the following information carefully and complete the form below. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reenactors who plan on crossing the Delaware River must complete registration before Friday, November 4. After that date, a boat assignment is not guaranteed.
- We will follow all CDC requirements for the reenactment. Reenactors will be contacted via email if those requirements change. Please regularly check your email after registering.
- Reenactors must provide their own period-correct clothing. Please review our clothing guidelines for details.
- The following training sessions are required for Boat Crew members only unless excused by the Registrar. You will receive more details after registration.
- Aug 18 – Safety Meeting
- Aug 21 – 8 AM Boat Drill at Lake Luxembourg (Severe weather date – Aug 28)
- Oct 2 – 8 AM Boat Drill at Lake Luxembourg (weather permitting)
- All communication is via email. You must provide a valid email address and check it regularly.
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration information via email. If you do not receive a confirmation in your inbox within 24 hours, please email email@example.com so we can make sure we have your form. You can also email us to submit any corrections to your registration.
- If you are participating for the first time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you register. We provide new participants with additional information and can answer any questions you may have.
Registration for reenactors has closed. If you have any questions, please call 215-493-4076.