Crossing Reenactor Registration
Registration is now open for the December 10 and 25 Crossing Reenactments! If you will be participating as a reenactor, please read the following information carefully and complete the form below. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reenactors who plan on crossing the Delaware River must complete registration before Friday, November 3. After that date, a boat assignment is not guaranteed.
- Registration closes for ALL participants on Monday, November 13.
- Registration is required to participate in any part of the reenactment, no walk-ons allowed.
- Reenactors must be an active member of one of the following:
- A regiment which is an approved member of The Continental Line, Inc.
- an Organized reenacting unit with proof of insurance
- a member of the Washington Crossing Associators, a newly formed militia by the Friends of Washington Crossing Park
- Reenactors must provide their own period-correct clothing. Please review our clothing guidelines for details. Please work with your group or regiments to acquire appropriate clothing. The Associators will have some clothing available to loan, as do most other reenacting units.
- The following training sessions are required for Boat Crew members only unless excused by the Registrar. You will receive more details after registration.
- Safety Meeting in person or by Zoom
- September 10 – 8 AM Boat Drill at Lake Luxembourg (Severe weather date – September 17)
- Oct 1 – 8 AM Boat Drill at Lake Luxembourg (weather permitting)
- River drill – After boats are launched in the Delaware
- All communication is via email. You must provide a valid email address and check it regularly.
- All roles and assignments are subject to review and approval
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration information via email. If you do not receive a confirmation in your inbox within 24 hours, please email email@example.com so we can ensure we have your form. You can also email us to submit any corrections to your registration.
- If you are participating for the first time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you register. We provide new participants with additional information and can answer any questions you may have.