Crossing Reenactor Registration
Thank you for your interest in participating in the December 12 and 25 crossing reenactments at Washington Crossing Historic Park. Please read all of this information carefully before registering.
- Reenactors who plan on crossing the Delaware River must complete registration before Monday, November 1. After that date, a boat assignment is not guaranteed. Registration closes to all reenactors on Monday, November 15. The form will be automatically removed from the website, and new registrations will not be accepted.
- We will follow all CDC requirements for the reenactment. Reenactors will be contacted via email if those requirements change. Please regularly check your email after registering.
- Reenactors must provide their own period-correct clothing. Please review our clothing guidelines for details.
- All communication is via email. You must provide a valid email address and check it regularly.
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration information via email. If you do not receive a confirmation in your inbox within 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure we have your form. You can also email us to submit any corrections to your registration.
- If you are participating for the first time, please email email@example.com after you register. We provide new participants with additional information and can answer any questions you may have.